Your network contains an Active Directory forest named northwindtraders.com.
The client computers in the finance department run either Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7. All of the client computers in the marketing department run Windows 8.1.
You need to design a Network Access Protection (NAP) solution for northwindtraders.com that meets the following requirements:
– The client computers in the finance department that run Windows 7 must have a firewall enabled and the antivirus software must be up-to-date.
– The finance computers that run Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 must have automatic updating enabled and the antivirus software must be up-to-date.
– The client computers in the marketing department must have automatic updating enabled and the antivirus software must be up-to-date.
– If a computer fails to meet its requirements, the computers must be provided access to a limited set of resources on the network.
– If a computer meets its requirements, the computer must have full access to the network.
What is the minimum number of objects that you should create to meet the requirements? To answer, select the appropriate number for each object type in the answer area.